Happy early Valentine’s Day. We have a substantive and fairly involved newsletter for you – we ask for your advice and feedback on a handful of issues later – so, we are keeping it light in the intro. In the grand tradition of the Feast of Saint Valentine, we made a compilation tape for your listening enjoyment. There is no hidden meaning (we are not breaking up), just a loose theme for a bit of fun.
- Talking Heads – Don’t Worry About the Government
- Jim Croce - I’ll Have to Say I Love You in a Song
- Bob Dylan - Idiot Wind
- Simon & Garfunkel - Keep the Customer Satisfied
- Palace Brothers - I Am a Cinematographer
- The Beatles - Getting Better
- Steely Dan – Dirty Work
- Wilco - Misunderstood
For breaking news and information, please follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. If you have a question or comment, please call me at: (502) 574-1108 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org (and copy email@example.com). If you have a service request, please call Metro 311 or visit Metro 311 online. Visit the District 8 Strategic Plan page here.