New and improved 311 and business portals launch June 19
Brief necessary outages planned for both systems beginning today
Louisville Metro Government’s work to replace and improve the city’s work order system, business portal and 311 reporting system is nearing completion and will launch on June 19.
The new systems from Accela will:
- Greatly improve the efficiency of the city’s work order system used by multiple agencies, including Construction Review, Codes & Regulations, Planning & Design, Air Pollution Control, Public Works and Metro Parks.
- Improve how business customers submit and track progress on permits, licenses and applications.
- Improve how citizens report and track issues to Metro 311 online and use a new mobile app, such as property maintenance cases, reporting potholes and traffic light issues.
- And allow Louisville Metro to more easily bring new services online in the future.
Before the launch, outages for all systems are planned on the following schedule:
Louisville Metro Business Portal
Our current business portal will be offline from Thursday, June 13 at 5 p.m. until Tuesday, June 18 at 8 p.m. During the outage period you can reach these Metro departments the following ways:
Construction Review: (502) 574-3321
Codes & Regulations: (502) 574-2508 (Rental Registry accounts)
Public Works (Right of Way): (502) 574-3121
Planning & Design Services: (502) 574-6230
Special Events: (502) 572-3467
Note: Users with existing business accounts can expect to receive log on information late Tuesday evening, June 18.
Metro311 Service Request Portal
The current Metro311 portal and the Metro311 mobile app will be offline from 7 p.m. tonight until Tuesday, June 18 at 8 p.m. After June 18, there will be a new mobile app for reporting issues to 311. The link to download the app will be available on the Metro311 website. During the outage period you can reach Metro311 at:
- Call: Just dial 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat: Look for the chat link in the lower right corner on every page of this site.
Accela provides a platform of cloud-based productivity and civic engagement solutions to governments of all sizes worldwide. The Accela Civic Platform includes solutions to cost-effectively manage critical enterprise functions and mobile apps to foster greater citizen engagement. From asset, land and legislative management to licensing, finance, environmental health and more, Accela’s software drives efficiency for more than 2,200 governments, including more than 60 percent of America’s 50 largest cities. The company was named to Government Technology’s GovTech100 in 2016, a distinction of the top 100 companies focused on government customers. Accela is headquartered in San Ramon, California, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Boston, Portland, Melbourne and Dubai. For more information, visit www.accela.com.