Metro Parks Golf Special for July: Fourth of July Weekend Family Golf Special
Metro Parks & Recreation is offering an affordable family golfing package at its nine golf courses during the Fourth of July Weekend.
For only $20, a family of up to four members can play nine holes at any Metro Parks course. The $20 includes greens and cart fees, and families can take advantage of the deal after 4:30 p.m. on three days: Friday, July 3, Saturday, July 4 and Sunday, July 5.
Families are encouraged to call in advance to book a tee time at the golf course of their choice.
“Independence Day weekend is a great time to enjoy family activities, backyard barbecues, reunions and fireworks shows,” said Metro Parks Deputy Director Marty Storch. “We’re also encouraging those who are interested to try and squeeze in nine holes at their favorite Metro Parks golf course – this is an inexpensive way to enjoy a family golf outing.”
Metro Parks golf courses are open from daylight to dark seven days a week.
About Metro Parks Golf:
Louisville's nine public golf courses offer a quality golfing experience at some of the most affordable prices in the nation. Each course has its own unique character, and some consistently rank among Kentucky's best and most challenging courses. The nine municipally-owned golf courses meet the needs of everyone from beginners to scratch golfers. For more information, visit http://www.louisvilleky.gov/MetroParks/golf.
- Bobby Nichols Golf Course, 4301 E. Pages Lane, 502/937-9051 (9 holes)
- Charlie Vettiner Golf Course, 10207 Mary Dell Lane, 502/267-9958 (18 holes)
- Cherokee Golf Course, 2501 Alexander Road, 502/458-9450 (9 holes)
- Crescent Hill Golf Course, 3110 Brownsboro Road, 502/896-9193 (9 holes)
- Iroquois Golf Course, 1501 Rundill Road, 502/363-9520 (18 holes)
- Long Run Golf Course, 1605 Flat Rock Road, 502/245-9015 (18 holes)
- Seneca Golf Course, 2300 Pee Wee Reese Blvd, 502/458-9298 (18 holes)
- Shawnee Golf Course, 460 Northwestern Parkway, 502/776-9389 (18 holes)
- Sun Valley Golf Course, 6505 Bethany Lane, 502/937-9228 (18 holes)