Metro Council meeting highlights for Thursday, September 14
Louisville – The Louisville Metro Council held their regularly scheduled Council meeting tonight. Here are some of the highlights from the meeting.
- Item 29 - R-089-23: a resolution granting local incentives to United Parcel Services (UPS)
- Item 30 - O-172-23: an ordinance amending LMCO Chapter 115 and several sections of the LDC relating to short-term rentals
Special Recognitions and Proclamations
- President Winkler, Councilman Piagentini, and Councilwoman McCraney recognized the first responders who were on the scene during the Old National Bank incident.
Consent Calendar – all items were passed unanimously.
- Item 16 - O-198-23: an ordinance setting the property tax rates for Metro (Jefferson County) and the Urban Services District (USD)
- Item 22 - R-087-23: approving a sole source contract for the Louisville Zoo concerning parts, maintenance, repair, and service for the antique Conservation Carousel
- Item 24 - R-088-23: approving a noncompetitively negotiated professional service contract for Metro Corrections
Held at Council
- Item 44 – O-126-23: imposing a temporary moratorium on development located within the Floyds Fork Special District
Tonight’s Council meeting and attachments may be viewed online here: https://louisvilleky.primegov.com/public/portal, and on the Louisville Metro Council Facebook Page here: https://www.facebook.com/LouisvilleMetroCouncil/.
The next regularly scheduled Council meeting is on Thursday, September 28, 2023, at 6:00 p.m.