Join a tee-rific Team! Work for Louisville Parks and Recreation golf
Louisville Parks and Recreation is also seeking employees for several part-time seasonal positions including help at our community centers, operations and maintenance work, lifeguards at outdoor pools and at Jefferson Memorial Forest.
and ask for the Human Resources Department.
ABOUT LOUISVILLE PARKS AND RECREATION GOLF
Louisville's ten public golf courses offer a quality golfing experience at some of the most affordable prices in the nation. Each course has its own unique character, and some consistently rank among Kentucky's best and most challenging courses.
- Bobby Nichols Golf Course, 4301 E. Pages Lane, 502/937-9051 (9 holes)
- Charlie Vettiner Golf Course, 10207 Mary Dell Lane, 502/267-9958 (18 holes)
- Cherokee Golf Course, 2501 Alexander Road, 502/458-9450 (9 holes)
- Crescent Hill Golf Course, 3110 Brownsboro Road, 502/896-9193 (9 holes)
- Iroquois Golf Course, 1501 Rundill Road, 502/363-9520 (18 holes)
- Long Run Golf Course, 1605 Flat Rock Road, 502/245-9015 (18 holes)
- Quail Chase Golf Course, 7000 Cooper Chapel Road, 502/239-2110 (27 holes)
- Seneca Golf Course, 2300 Pee Wee Reese Blvd, 502/458-9298 (18 holes)
- Shawnee Golf Course, 460 Northwestern Parkway, 502/776-9389 (18 holes)
- Sun Valley Golf Course, 6505 Bethany Lane, 502/937-9228 (18 holes)