August SAFE Award Winner -- St. Joseph Children's Home
Congratulations to our August Sanitation and Food Excellence (SAFE) Award winner, St. Joseph Children's Home.
To be eligible for nomination, a food service establishment must:
- have maintained an A placard for two successive routine inspections
- serve foods such as meat or egg products, which if mishandled, have the potential to be associated with food borne illness
- must have their food service permit for at least one year
- have a history of compliance with regulations
- have certified food maagers as required by LMCO Ch. 118