The 11th Annual Jane Austen Festival will be on July 12 - 14.
Join us as we celebrate “Northanger Abbey: Adventure and Romance Unmasked”
- Cristina Barreto-Lancaster – “The Good Guide to creating the Perfect Wardrobe. All the answers that every lady needs to know about wearing their clothing & accessories: When, Who, How, Where and Why.”
- Cristina Barreto-Lancaster & Martin Lancaster are the authors of Napoleon and the Empire of Fashion book (out of print, new edition coming).
- Dr. Glynis Ridley, University of Louisville – Isabella Thorpe’s Northanger Abbey: Gothic Plots and Possibilities & Eleanor Tilney’s Northanger Abbey: Histories of England and Empire.
Shop our Regency Emporium and Shoppes of Meryton, promenade with "Catherine Morland and Mrs. Allen in Bath," encounter His Majesty's Royal Navy, and dine and dance the night away at our Masque Ball at our new fabulous location, The Pendennis Club.
Also, the Betsy Bashore Regency Fashion Show and Gayle Simmons Regency fashion display in the Grand Parlor of 1790s Locust Grove, Punch & Judy, Common Stock Entertainment, Lady Caroline Linnington, Sunday morning church services and so much more.
Sponsored by the Jane Austen Society of Greater Louisville, and held at Locust Grove, 561 Blankenbaker Lane, Louisville, KY
Tours of the house Saturday & Sunday of the festival. Festival hours are 6 p.m. Friday evening until 9 p.m.; Saturday & Sunday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Watch our website for updates: www.jasnalouisville.com On-line advance registration opens June 5th. Advance reservations for the ball, tea times and workshops are highly recommended because these activities all sell-out before the festival opens. For the entire festival schedule, go to our website: www.jasnalouisville.com
Jane Austen Festival Admission Prices:
Friday, July 12th- Twilight Shopping $10.00 per person (ONLINE and AT THE FESTIVAL), Children under 12 are admitted FREE with an adult
Saturday and Sunday, July 13th and 14th
- One-day pass $18.00 per person (ONLINE DISCOUNTED PRICE UNTIL JULY 1st-AVAILABLE ONLY ONLINE) or $20.00 per person (AT THE FESTIVAL)
- Two-day pass $30.00 per person (ONLINE DISCOUNTED PRICE UNTIL JULY 1st- AVAILABLE ONLY ONLINE)
- Children under 12 are admitted FREE with an adult
Jane Austen Festival Special Event Ticket Prices:
- Four-course Afternoon Tea- $25 per person (plus Festival Admission)
- Children's Tea on Sunday, July 14th, 4:00-5:00 p.m.- $20 per child (plus Festival admission if over 12 years of age) and $25 per adult attending with the child(ren)
The 2018 festival had a record attendance of 2400+ from 25 states.