Elevating The Youth Voice
The One Love Louisville Youth Implementation Team is a one-year advisory board to the Mayor. Youth ages 16-24, who are invested in preventing youth violence have an opportunity to learn to increase advocacy skills and be more civically engaged in their communities. In addition to giving insight on issues that impact our city, team members receive:
Team members receive:
- Insight into Local Government
- Leadership Development skills
- Learn collaborative/group processes
- Opportunity to meet leaders throughout government, community, faith, and corporate organizations
- Gain knowledge of city violence prevention efforts
- Attendance to various events and activities
- Have voices/thoughts/opinions be heard
- Resume building experiences
- Ability to inform and impact others on a large scale
- 40+ community service hours
The 2019-2020 Youth Implementation Team Application is now available!
If you or a young person you know is interested in becoming a member of the next Youth Implementation Team Cohort please contact Nubia Bennett via our Information Request form and she will connect with you.