File an informal complaint against a member of the police department

Use the Citizen Issue form if you wish to thank a police officer, request police assistance in a non-emergency situation, report an abandoned car, illegally parked car or any other general community complaint. You may also use this form to file an informal complaint against a member of the police department.

Enter your address and MyLouisville will find nearby city services in the following categories:

  • Garbage Icon Solid Waste Services
  • Police Badge Icon Emergency Services
  • Political Info Icon Political Info
  • House Icon General Location Info

Find your garbage, recycling, yard waste and large-item set-out dates. Sign up for large-item set out and street sweeping reminders by email and text!

The new Metro311 Reporting System and our new 311 mobile app is live!

Report Something to Us!

Louisville Metro 311 App icon
Call MetroCall at 311 or (502) 574-5000

No service has been selected.

No form has been selected.