Note: To create a master logon, you must have a Notice ID. Any letter sent from our office will have a Notice ID.
- Click the Create a Logon for Tax Account Access hyperlink
- Select Create a logon if
- You need access to your own account or your employers account
Select Create third party login to
- Upload bulk W-1, W2 or 1099 information for multiple clients
- Obtain a code you can share with your clients, who then give you permission to access their Revenue Commission information online
Select Request a Notice if
- You have not received a letter from our office. This request will send a letter via mail within 2-3 business days. With the letter in hand you can then create a logon.
3.Complete the fields on the form
Note: If a master account for your employer has been created, the master account owner must create additional logons for accessing the eMINTS account(s).
Master Access: All access with no restrictions including granting access to others
Administrator: Can manage additional logons but no access to specific accounts, names or address
Account Manager: Same as master, except that they only have access to accounts given to them by the master access logon
All Access: All access for the account
Account Maintenance: Cannot file or pay, only has access to update names and addresses, and view correspondence
File and Pay: Only allowed to file returns, make payments, and close account
View: Only allowed to view the account
|Third Party||Outside providers such as a payroll provider or CPA|
Your security is important to us. Your eMINTS password must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 8 characters long
- Contain at least one uppercase letter and at least one lowercase letter
- Have at least one special character
- Contain at least one number
- Logon to your eMINTS account using your current password
- Click Settings
- Under the Profile tab in the I Want To section, click the Change Password hyperlink
- Complete the required fields and save to change your password
You are able to reset your password from the eMINTS homepage. On the Log on window, click the Forgot Password? hyperlink.
- Enter your username in the Username field
- Click on Reset Password
- An email will be sent to the email address on file. Follow the directions given in the email to reset your password
If you enter your password incorrectly three (3) times, your account will be locked for 15 minutes. You can also click Forgot Password? or you may contact the Revenue Commission to verify your identity and unlock your account.
Yes, you can perform certain tasks in eMINTS without a logon. The non-logged in functions are as follow:
- Register a new business
- Make a payment
- Request employee refund
- File I-2
- Submit requested documentation
- Retrieve a draft submission