The Financial Empowerment Team with Louisville Metro’s Office of Resilience and Community Services has relocated out of the Nia Center, effective August 30, 2019.
As a result of reductions to the Louisville Metro Government’s budget for fiscal year 2020, the Microbusiness Development Program will be moved to the Small Business Development Team in Louisville Forward’s Department of Economic Development.
All small business services are now consolidated to the Metro Development Center located at 444 S. 5th Street. For small business assistance, please call: 574-4140.
Please note: No walk-in services will be available for Microbusiness services. If you would like to seek these services, please call the number above to make an appointment with the provider.
If you have an active business loan with Louisville Metro Government, here are important things to know about changes to the program and your loan servicing needs:
- The Nia Center Business Clinic and Microbusiness Services, located at 2900 W. Broadway, closed effective August 16, 2019.
- All small business services will be consolidated to the Metro Development Center, located at 444 S. 5th Street. Meetings will be taken by appointment only and can be arranged by calling 574-4140.
- Your current microbusiness loan agreement remains the same.
- Your current monthly loan payment and due date remain the same.
- Staff who were previously assigned to the Microbusiness Program are now functioning in other capacities and are no longer points of contact for your loan servicing needs.
You can still make your Microbusiness loan payment online!
For this service, click here and make a payment.