Our partners can help you get a start on meeting your goals!
The availability of services are listed below, and all appointments at the Empowerment Center are free and open to everyone. These sessions provide a great opportunity to get a personalized assessment from experienced experts about a wide range of topics. They are a chance go over your financial, or legal issues with someone and decide what next steps are possible and appropriate. If you need help figuring out where to go next, give us a call and we may be able to assist you!
Legal Counseling - 2nd & 4th Thursday of each month, 9 am - 1 pm at The NIA Center - 2900 W. Broadway 3rd Floor, Suite 300
- Any kind of legal guidance or advice, including:
- Child custody
- Disability or social security issues
- Bankruptcy or foreclosure guidance
Financial Counseling - 1st Thursday of each month, 9 am - 4 pm at The NIA Center - 2900 W. Broadway 3rd Floor, Suite 300
- Any kind of financial guidance or advice, including:
- Credit counseling (how to improve your credit, how to challenge something on your credit report)
- Homeownership counseling
- General budgeting
- Identity theft assistance
- Foreclosure or bankruptcy guidance
Call 574-5191 to schedule an appointment today.
Thanks again to our awesome partners!