Covid-19 Information & Resources
As of June 2021, our Office of Resilience and Community Services and Neighborhood Place sites are reopened for face-to-face services. Appointments are required in advance for many services. Read more.
As our community navigates the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, Louisville Metro Office of Resilience and Community Services and Neighborhood Place are resources for those who have been economically impacted and need help
- UTILITY ASSISTANCE
1) The LIHEAP Summer Cooling operates through October 31, 2021 or until funding has been depleted, whichever comes first. The program is separated into two components: the Subsidy and Crisis component. Learn more.
2) Starting July 19, 2021, a new round of Louisville Metro LG&E Assistance is available for eligible residents who have been financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn more.
3) If you're behind on your Louisville Water Company or Louisville MSD bill due to the pandemic, assistance is available! Apply at https://louisvillewater.com/CovidFunds or visit your local community ministry. Call 211 to locate your nearest ministry. Read more.
- RENT ASSISTANCE
As Friday, September 3, 2021, appointments for the Eviction Prevention/Rental Assistance program via Neighborhood Place are full. Starting November 1, 2021 please check back with the automated scheduler at 502/308-3344, visit louisvilleky.gov/neighborhoodplace to see if more appointments have been added. If you are need of rental assistance due to being financially impacted by COVID-19, please visit stopmyeviction.org and/or contact your local Community Ministry. Call Metro United Way's 2-1-1 to locate the ministry nearest you, or visit www.louisvilleministries.org to locate the ministry nearest you.
- COVID-19 COMMUNITY RESOURCES
These resources -- include assistance programs, testing sites and vaccine information -- are available thanks to a combination of local and state government programs, non-profit agencies, service providers, and more. We will work to continually update the information as more opportunities come on line or additional needs arise. Click here.
- FREE FINANCIAL NAVIGATOR PROGRAM
Louisville Metro Government, in partnership with The Louisville Housing and Opportunities Micro-Enterprise Community Development Loan Fund (LHOME) has launched a no-cost Financial Navigator Program. You can receive assistance and guidance over the phone to help you manage the financial impact of COVID-19. Click here for more details.