Tips to use waste to help your garden grow.
See our ad and start mulch mowing today!
LELE is the practice of utilizing the waste your yard generates to fertilize and make your yard healthier.
Leaf mulch, grass clippings and landscape trimmings offer a number of benefits for your lawn:
- Provides a natural fertilizer for a greener, healthier lawn
- Improves soil structure providing better drainage, better water retention and fewer weeds.
Recommendations for a healthier greener lawn:
- Set Your Mower on Maximum Height!
- Grow More, Mow Less!
- Don’t Bag Those Clippings!
- Mulch Leaves into Your Lawn!
- Mow over your landscape trimmings after trimming and cleaning!
- See our brochure on how to Make and Use Compost
“OK I’m sold!” How do I get started?
Watch this short video to learn how simple it is
Voice automated message