What efforts is Metro Government making to increase pedestrian safety?
Tell me more about crosswalks.
What else is the city doing to increase pedestrian safety?
- Look Alive Louisville partnership with Kentucky Fund for the Arts
- Walk Sense for Youth
- Safe Streets for Adults
- Safety City
- TARC buses with pedestrian safety messaging
- Rectangular Rapid Flashing Beacons (RRFBs)
- Sidewalk Assessment
- Road Diets/Road Reconfiguration
I have a safety concern. What can I do about it?
- If you want to report a pothole, sidewalk concern, tree issue, or other hazard, please call 311 or use the 311 app.
- If you would like to learn more about neighborhood planning, contact Center for Neighborhoods for more information.