"Reuse" first! If your electronic equipment is still functioning, consider donating it to extend its life.
The electronics recycling program is available to Louisville Metro/Jefferson County residents and businesses.
- Disposal of 3 or fewer items or systems (computer, monitor, keyboard, printer and external drive): No charge
- Disposal of more than 3 items or systems (by appointment only): $0.60/lb or $0.30/lb for non-profit organizations. Call the Waste Reduction Center at 574-2796 to make an appointment. Appointments available Tuesday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. CASH ONLY
Louisville Waste Reduction Center
636 Meriwether Avenue (Enter on Bland Street)
Tuesday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
(Holidays may affect hours.)
- Closing at 1 p.m. on Friday, April 30 (Oaks Day) and closed all day Saturday, May 1 (Derby Day).
- Closed Saturday, May 29 in observance of Memorial Day.
Acceptable electronic items:
- cell phones
- Compact Discs, CD players (CD cases NOT accepted)
- digital cameras
- electronic game systems
- floppy disks
- disk drives
- television sets
- VCRs and VHS tapes (cases NOT accepted)
View the Know Waste Webinar about hard to dispose of items: