Call the LOU HEALTH helpline 502-912-8598.
Subscribe to our e-newsletter for weekly updates!
In December 2020, Mayor Fischer's administration presented Metro Council a plan called the "Clean Collaborative" to improve the community's cleanliness. Metro Council approved funding for the effort in January 2021. The collaborative brings together stakeholders from across Louisville Metro to coordinate and maximize cleaning efforts. These stakeholders include:
- Louisville Metro Public Works & Assets, which has worked on many cleanliness efforts such as urban and suburban street sweeping, litter hotspot cleanings, homeless camp cleanings, and more.
- Brightside and their volunteer community cleanups and anti-litter messaging.
- Louisville Downtown Partnership, which assists in maintaining the cleanliness in the downtown area.
- Louisville Metro Codes & Regulations and their Vacant Lots Department.
- Louisville Waste Management District, which annually receives $380,000 in grant funding which helps by providing extra litter collection along the interstates during the winter, inmate litter collection programs, supplies for litter cleanup events, and anti-litter education through Brightside.
Enter your address and MyLouisville will find nearby city services in the following categories:
- Solid Waste Services
- Emergency Services
- Political Info
- General Location Info
Find your garbage, recycling, yard waste and large-item set-out dates. Sign up for large-item set out and street sweeping reminders by email and text!
- Residential Services & Locations
- LOJIC Mapping Hub
- Snow Routes Map
- Voting Locations
- Short Term Rental Host Eligibility Map
- Waze Traffic Updates & Road Closures Map
- Neighborhoods, Municipalities, and Districts
- Current Air Quality
- Metro Council Maps
- Interesting Story Maps
- Redlining Louisville Map
- One Bright City Initiative
Covid-19 Testing Information Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) Inmate Search Covid Assistance Programs Adopt a pet 2021 Delinquent Child Support List Find a Neighborhood Place Near You Junk and Bulk Trash Disposal Animal Services Sign up for Junk, Garbage and Recycling Notifications Low Income Energy Assistance Program Revenue Commission / Forms & Publications Search our website by keyword Download the 311 mobile app Report an issue Report or search lost and found animals
Download the 311 mobile app and report something to us Order garbage & recycling carts/bins Get an accident report Report a property maintenance issue Get a permit, license or application Pay a parking ticket online City planning and zoning Pay your water/sewer bill Pay your electric/gas bill Bid on surplus items Get a special events permit Pay occupational taxes Pay monthly parking