Any member of the public that observes a potential violation may report the activity or development to Louisville Metro and the case will be inspected. To file a zoning-related complaint, please call 311 or submit online by clicking here.
Planning & Design Services' Zoning Enforcement Team investigates complaints related to:
- Zoning (Land Development Code)
- Local Historic Preservation Districts & Landmarks (Louisville Metro Code Chapter 32)
- Design Overlay Districts (Louisville Metro Code Chapter 162)
- Signage (Louisville Metro Code Chapter 155)
- Short Term Rentals (Land Development Code & Louisville Metro Code Chapter 115)
If you have any questions regarding zoning enforcement, please contact the Office of Planning & Design Services at 574-6230.