The Planning Commission routinely meets on the first and third Thursday of each month at 1:00 pm in the Old Jail Building Auditorium located at 514 W. Liberty Street.
- View agendas, live-stream meetings and watch recorded
- View members of the Planning Commission
- View Bylaws and Policies
- View Planning Commission 2015 Annual Report
- Development Review Committee
- Land Development Code Improvement Committee
- Land Development and Transportation Committee
- Planning Committee
- Policies and Procedures Committee
- Sign Regulations Committee
Petitions for Alternative Planning Commission Public Hearing Time / Location: Public Hearing Petitions
Mayor of Louisville Metro or his designee
eight citizens appointed to staggered three-year terms
either the Director of Public Works or County Road Engineer, determined by the Mayor.