Registration is now available at all selected sites. Please call the camp site for registration times, and documentation needed for registering campers.
Our camps reflect an array of daily on-site programs focusing on fitness, the arts, the environment and education. Camp programs are designed for all children in the community between the ages of 6 and 12. Featured activities include: Youth Health Initiative Program; Reds Rookie Success League; weekly field trips, special programs and daily on-site activities. Youths and teens will have the opportunity to socialize, make new friends, and build relationships in a safe, fun-filled environment.
- Summer Camp locations operate Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM,
- Open Program sites operate Monday – Friday, 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Community Centers: June 17 - August 9, 2019
|Beechmont||60||$20 Registration fee + $80 weekly||$60||205 W. Wellington Ave. 40214||502/361-5484||Tonya Cowden|
$20 Registration +
|1300 Heafer Rd. 40223||502/456-8148||Jill Farmer|
$20 Registration +
|1600 West Saint Catherine St. 40210||
|60||$20 Registration fee + $80 weekly||$60||4101 Cadillac Court 40213||502/456-3261||Adam Barrett|
|Douglass||30||$20 Registration fee + $80 weekly||$60||2305 Douglass Blvd. 40205||502/456-8120||Chaz Bullard|
|Newburg||70||Open Programming||$20 Registration +
|4810 Exeter Ave. 40218||502/456-8122||Steve Edwards|
|Parkhill||70||Open Programming||$20 Registration +
|1703 S. Thirteenth St. 40210||502/637-3044||Raymond Brooks|
|Portland||70||Open Programming||$20 Registration +
|640 N. 27th St. 40212||502/776-0913||Kyle Dock|
|Shawnee||40||Open Programming||$20 Registration +
|607 South 37th St. 40211||502/775-5268||Don Trowell|
|Southwick||50||$20 Registration fee + $65 weekly||$45||3621 Southern Ave. 40211||502/775-6598||Rene Douglas|
|Sun Valley||50||$20 Registration Fee + $80 weekly||$60||6505 Bethany Ln. 40272||502/937-8802||Dana Delepierre|
|50||$20 Registration fee + $65 weekly||$45||2911 Taylor Blvd. 40208||502/574-3206||Laneisha Beasley|
**All sites offer Dare to Care and Blessings In A Backpack meals**
Other Summer Camp fee information:
- Must have valid driver’s license; must have child’s/teen’s birth certificate to register.
- Out of county residents will pay an additional $10 per week per child; additional $10 for registration fee.
- Includes (1) one free camp t-shirt
- Registration fee and 1st week’s fee must be paid at time of registration.
- Reduced fees available for those who qualify (must provide verification for reduced fee).
- All field trips included in summer camp fee.
- Check, money order, and cash accepted (must have exact cash amount).
ABOUT LOUISVILLE PARKS AND RECREATION:
Louisville Parks and Recreation, a nationally accredited parks and recreation agency, manages 120 parks and six parkways on more than 13,000 acres of land, and operates recreation programs for all ages. Its mission is to create a City of Parks where people can play, learn, grow and be healthy. The mission is accomplished by taking care of all parks properties and creating new ones, by providing safe and diverse recreational programs, and by protecting our public lands and resources for future generations. www.bestparksever.com