Outdoor pools and spraygrounds
Louisville Parks and Recreation offers two outdoor pools, as well as 30 spraygrounds and spraypads to help keep you cool in the summer!
Learn more by contacting Mary T. Meagher Aquatic Center.
Opening Weekend: May 27 - May 29
2023 Summer Season: June 3 - August 5
- Fairdale - Nelson Hornbeck Park (709 Fairdale Rd., 40218)
Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun:
Noon - 5 p.m.
- Sun Valley - Sun Valley Park (6505 Bethany Ln., 40272)
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun:
Noon - 5 p.m.
Admission (no refunds): Ages 12 and under - $2 | Ages 13+ - $3
Those ages 12 and under must be accompanied by a person 13 or older.
interactive and/or complex spray elements with electronic timing; 20-to 25-week operating schedule.
- Algonquin Park (1614 Cypress Street)
- Baxter Square (301 S. 12th Street)
- Breslin Park (1388 Lexington Rd., 40206)
- California Park (1104 S. 16th St., 40210)
- Crescent Hill Park (3110 Brownsboro Rd)
- Farnsley Park (3100 Wedgewood Way)
- Iroquois Park (5216 New Cut Rd.)
- LaPorte Park (2529 Bank Street)
- Long Run Park (1605 Flat Rock Rd.)
- Nelson Hornbeck Park (709 Fairedale Rd.)
- Petersburg Park (5008 Indian Trail)
- Riverview Park (8202 Greenwood Rd.)
- Shawnee Park (4501 W Broadway)
- Shelby Park (600 E. Oak Street)
- Wyandotte Park (1104 Beecher Street)
converted wading pools, typically with a single obelisk that sprays water; 20-to 25-week operating schedule.
- Bingham Park (160 Coral Ave., 40206)
- Boone Square Park (1935 Rowan St., 40203)
- Central Park (1340 S 4th St., 40208)
- Cherokee Park (745 Cochran Hill Rd., 40206)
- Chickasaw Park (1200 Southwestern Pkwy., 40211)
- Elliott Square Park (630 S 28th St., 40211)
- G.G. Moore Park (626 "M" St., 40208)
- George Rogers Clark Park (1024 Thruston Ave., 40217)
- Huston Quin Park (4105 S 1st St., 40214)
- Parkhill Road (1703 S 13th St., 40210)
- Portland Park (640 N 27th St., 40212)
- Russell Lee Park (3701 Southern Ave., 40211)
- Tyler Park (1501 Castlewood Ave., 40204)
- Victory Park (1051 S 23rd St., 40210)
- William Harrison Park (3232 Oleanda Ave., 40215)
- William Stansbury Park (2302 S 3rd St., 40208)
*Note: All sprayground and spraypads are open from dawn to dusk, unless notified otherwise.
Local spraygrounds and spraypads NOT managed by Louisville Parks
If the sprayground or spraypad you're looking for isn't listed above, it may be managed by another agency. Consult the partial list below. Still can't find your sprayground or spraypad? Call (502) 456-8100 or e-mail Louisville Parks.