Louisville Parks And Recreation is looking for part-time help at Louisville’s municipal golf courses. This is a perfect job for a retiree, college student or someone who has retail experience and enjoys being around the game of golf. To apply, please fill out the paperwork found here and bring it to the Louisville Parks and Recreation Administration Building, located in Joe Creason Park, 1297 Trevilian Way, across from the Louisville Zoo.
For more information, please call (502) 574-7275 (PARK).
Louisville's ten public golf courses offer a quality golfing experience at some of the most affordable prices in the nation. Each course has its own unique character, and some consistently rank among Kentucky's best and most challenging courses.
Louisville Parks and Recreation's golf courses are open from daylight to dark seven days a week, and each course has a fully stocked pro shop! Each golf course has a men’s, women’s and junior’s association. Memberships provide fellowships through tournaments, USGA handicaps, and other events.
Note: Golf passes can only be purchased through our Golf Desk, Monday- Friday 8:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. in the Louisville Parks Administration Building in Joe Creason Park- 1297 Trevilian Way, Louisville, KY 40213.
- Occasional delays, closures or cart restrictions may be necessary because of the weather.
- All Louisville Parks golf facilities have a spike-less golf shoe policy.
- Flat-soled shoes, tennis, or plastic soft-spike shoes will be allowed.
- No metal spikes, cleats or other form of athletic shoes are allowed.
- Golfers are responsible for any property damage or injury caused by errant shots.
*First-year golf pass participants must be present and bring a photo ID with them to purchase their season pass at our Louisville Parks Golf Desk.
- Bobby Nichols Golf Course, 4301 E. Pages Lane, 502/937-9051 (9 holes)
- Charlie Vettiner Golf Course, 10207 Mary Dell Lane, 502/267-9958 (18 holes)
- Cherokee Golf Course, 2501 Alexander Road, 502/458-9450 (9 holes)
- Crescent Hill Golf Course, 3110 Brownsboro Road, 502/896-9193 (9 holes)
- Iroquois Golf Course, 1501 Rundill Road, 502/363-9520 (18 holes)
- Long Run Golf Course, 1605 Flat Rock Road, 502/245-9015 (18 holes)
- Seneca Golf Course, 2300 Pee Wee Reese Blvd, 502/458-9298 (18 holes)
- Shawnee Golf Course, 460 Northwestern Parkway, 502/776-9389 (18 holes)
- Sun Valley Golf Course, 6505 Bethany Lane, 502/937-9228 (18 holes)
- Quail Chase Golf Course, 7000 Cooper Chapel Road, 502/239-2110 (27 holes)
Louisville Parks and Recreation's 10 municipal golf courses are open for play during the COVID-19 pandemic. The department has taken several steps to ensure the safety of players and employees.
- In the course clubhouses, food service will be limited to take out only.
- Tables and chairs will be removed to prevent social gathering, and patrons are discouraged from congregating inside them.
- Additionally, bathrooms and touch points will be cleaned multiple times daily, credit card terminals will be cleaned after every use, and clubhouse employees will use gloves during every transaction.
- Golf carts are cleaned after every use.
- Golfers are encouraged to keep six feet away from each other during play, based on guidance from the Department of Health and Wellness.
Louisville Parks and Recreation is proud to offer First Tee Programing at Shawnee, Seneca and Long Run golf courses. Please contact each respective golf course for participation information.
About The First Tee
The First Tee (www.thefirsttee.org), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit youth development organization whose mission is to impact the lives of young people by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promote healthy choices through the game of golf. With its home office at World Golf Village in St. Augustine, Fla., The First Tee reaches young people on golf courses, in elementary schools and on military installations.
Since its inception in 1997, The First Tee has introduced the game of golf and its values to more than 6.5 million young people in all 50 United States and six international locations. The First Tee is an initiative of the World Golf Foundation and its Founding Partners are LPGA, the Masters Tournament, PGA of America, PGA TOUR and the USGA. Shell Oil Company is The First Tee’s Founding Corporate Partner and Johnson & Johnson is its Legacy Partner. Former President George W. Bush serves as honorary chair.
Louisville Parks Golf Office
P.O. Box 37280
Louisville, KY 40233