Louisville's nine public golf courses offer a quality golfing experience at some of the most affordable prices in the nation. Each course has its own unique character, and some consistently rank among Kentucky's best and most challenging courses.
Metro Parks golf courses are open from daylight to dark seven days a week, and each course has a fully stocked pro shop! Each golf course has a men’s, women’s and junior’s association. Memberships provide fellowships through tournaments, USGA handicaps, and other events.
Note: Golf passes can only be purchased through our Golf Desk in the Metro Parks Administration Building- 1297 Trevilian Way (in Joe Creason Park), Louisville, KY 40213, Monday- Friday 8:00am- 4:30pm.
- Get a Tee Time
- Golf Course Rates & Annual Passes
- Golf Specials
- The First Tee - Louisville
- Junior Golf Tour 2016
- Falls City Junior Golf Tour 2016
- 2016 Men's Metro Championship Registration Form
- 2016 Seneca Mens Club Tournament Schedule
Note: Metro Parks Golf Offices will be CLOSED on 12/26/2016 and 1/2/2017 for the Holiday Season.
- Bobby Nichols Golf Course, 4301 E. Pages Lane, 502/937-9051 (9 holes)
- Charlie Vettiner Golf Course, 10207 Mary Dell Lane, 502/267-9958 (18 holes)
- Cherokee Golf Course, 2501 Alexander Road, 502/458-9450 (9 holes)
- Crescent Hill Golf Course, 3110 Brownsboro Road, 502/896-9193 (9 holes)
- Iroquois Golf Course, 1501 Rundill Road, 502/363-9520 (18 holes)
- Long Run Golf Course, 1605 Flat Rock Road, 502/245-9015 (18 holes)
- Seneca Golf Course, 2300 Pee Wee Reese Blvd, 502/458-9298 (18 holes)
- Shawnee Golf Course, 460 Northwestern Parkway, 502/776-9389 (18 holes)
- Sun Valley Golf Course, 6505 Bethany Lane, 502/937-9228 (18 holes)
Occasional delays, closures or cart restrictions may be necessary because of the weather. All Metro Parks golf facilities have a spikeless golf shoe policy. Flat-soled shoes, tennis, or plastic soft-spike shoes will be allowed.
No metal spikes, cleats or other form of athletic shoes are allowed. Golfers are responsible for any property damage or injury caused by errant shots.
Golfers who cannot afford greens fees are allowed, to the extent practicable, to perform work of equivalent value at the course or clubhouse to earn play privileges.
*First-year golf pass participants must be present and bring a photo ID with them to purchase their season pass at our Metro Parks Golf Desk.
Metro Parks Golf Office
P.O. Box 37280
Louisville, KY 40233