Outdoor athletic fields are available throughout the year. Most fields are available to the general public for games and practices, although non-profit groups operate some fields exclusively under franchise agreements.
No refunds or cancelations within 2 weeks of rental. For cancelations within this period, a credit will be issued for later use.
Payment must be made at the time of booking, except for organizations that require an invoice or purchase order for payment. Any rental made within 7 days of the rental date will need to be approved by the manager of that area before accepting payment or confirming rental.
Rental or permit may not be available within 7 days of the event. Extra fees may apply if available within the 7 day period based on additional incurred cost or manager approval.
- Game permit: $55/game; practice permit: $7/use (2 hours/usage)
- Baseball/Softball/Kickball: Berrytown, Black Mudd, Buechel, Camp Taylor, Charlie Vettiner, Cherokee, Churchill, George Rogers Clark, Highview, Hays Kennedy, Klondike, Petersburg, Seneca, South Central, Wyandotte
- Field Hockey: Seneca
- Multipurpose (Football, Soccer, Lacrosse): George Rogers Clark, Flaget Field, Hays Kennedy, Seneca, Shawnee.
- Game permit: $35/game (w/o striping); practice permit: $5/use (2 hours/usage)season; Football, Soccer, LaCrosse, Field Hockey striping, $35 fee; Baseball/Softball striping $15 fee.
- Baseball/Softball/Kickball: Algonquin, Baxter Square, Boone Square, California, Chickasaw, Joe Creason, Eva Bandman, Hounz Lane, Medora, E. Leland Taylor, Russell Lee, McNeeley, Norfolk Acres, Old Walnut, Parkhill, Okolona Park, Russell Lee, Shelby
- Multipurpose (Football, Soccer, Lacrosse): Shelby, California
- Practice permit: $12
- Louisville Champions Park: $45/game (soccer, field hockey or multipurpose)
- Shawnee Park (Harmony Field): $55/game (baseball)
- Thurman Hutchins: $55/game (baseball), $45/game (lacrosse, field hockey)
- Cox Park: $35/game (cricket pitch)
- Tennis Courts: $2.50; hourly ($1.50 hourly for schools)
- Lights: $25; 2 hour usage (where available)
- Refundable Key Deposit: $100
- Full refund if returned within 7 days after event; 75% refund if returned 8-14 days after event; 50% refund if returned 15-21 days after event; no refund 22 days after event
- Concession Stand: $125
- Disc Golf Course: $75
- Cross Country Meet: $125
- Proof of insurance required for special events and game permits.