What is the Adopt-A-Park program?
Adopt-A-Park is a stewardship program that matches corporate and community partners with a local park to love. Adopt-A-Park partners commit to become stewards of this park property. At minimum, partners perform four projects per year at their adopted park. The Adopt-A-Park program is designed specifically for groups from local companies, schools, neighborhood groups, and other community organizations. Learn more about the program in the Adopt-A-Park Handbook.
What parks are available for adoption?
Check out the map below to find a park available near you!
How to get started:
- Complete the Adopt-A-Park Application - Adopt-A-Park Application (download)
- Meet with Parks Staff to discuss possible projects, expectations, and requirements.
- Sign the Adoption Agreement and start volunteering!
Current Adoption Partners:
Resources for Adoption Partners:
- Adopt A Park Handbook PDF
- Routine Project Form Online - Routine Project Form (download)
- Non-routine Project Form Online - Non-routine Project Form (download)
- Supply Request Form Online - Supply Request Form (download)
- Project Service Log (Report Service Hours) PDF