Appeal a Parking Citation (parking lot or garage)
To appeal an off-street parking citation received at one of PARC's surface lots (Happy Birthday Lot, Wharf Lot or WPP Lot), please use one of our convenient methods listed below:
*If you are not able to access the online appeal process, you may print and mail your appeal.
- Online appeal at: CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION - PLEASE MAIL IN APPEAL INFORMATION
- Mail appeal form (pdf) to:
PARC - OffStreet
222 South 1st Street, Suite 106
Louisville, KY 40202
Below is information regarding our appeals process:
- The appeal request is only valid for the citation listed. All remaining citations will not be addressed under this appeal.
- Individuals will be contacted after the citation appeal form has been processed and advised whether the citation will be upheld or dismissed.
- If the appeal is accepted, your account will be cleared of the associated citation. If the appeal is denied, prompt payment of the citation will be expected.
Not reasons for an appeal:
- Lack of knowledge of the City’s parking regulations.
- Appointment conflicts or tardiness going or returning from appointments.
- Inability to find a legal parking space.
- Failure to have appropriate or sufficient amount of payment.