Proper Parking Procedures at Double Meters
- The double parking meters are divided into a left (L) and a right (R) parking space.
- When parking at a double meter, vehicle must park in the direction of the flow of traffic.
- To properly park at a double meter, vehicle’s bumper must be in line with the meter pole.
- Next select the space (L or R) that the vehicle is parked in and insert either coins to pay for desired amount of time.
- If a meter is malfunctioning (indicated by a yellow flag), then metered space is out of use and vehicle is subject to being fined.
- Contacting the PARC office (587.PARK) concerning a malfunctioning meter will get the meter fixed and back into service quickly. However, this will not eliminate any fines received for parking on a broken meter.