External Agency Fund: YES! Youth Services
The YES!, Youth Engagement Services, division of the Office for Safe and Healthy Neighborhoods, works to create a network of groups and services that literally transform social and government systems that systematically repress the diverse youth voice and their rights to live equitably. Grants for community efforts for violence prevention and reduction help to ensure the health, well-being and voice inclusion of all youths in Louisville and Jefferson County and promotes a youth’s development of good character and citizenship.
All grantees will be regularly monitored for program effectiveness and are expected to submit routine reports.
YES! External Agency Funding History
Positive Youth Development STRENGTH
For more information on the External Agency Fund (EAF) grant process, please review our FY24 grant resources and visit our informative websites below.
- FY24 YES! EAF Grant Guidelines
- FY24 EAF Grant Handbook
- Form W-9
- KY Secretary of State Business Search
- Louisville Metro Revenue Commission
- Subscribe to the EAF Newsletter
A virtual orientation was held by Webex on January 17, 2023 for agencies wishing to apply which provided information about deadlines, how to access the application and other general information.
To review a recording of the orientation, click FY24 External Agency Fund Applications Orientation.
- The password to access the recorded orientation is EAf12345 (Note the “f” is intentionally lowercase.)
- Click the "chapters button" to access different segments of this orientation.
- To view the PowerPoint slides that accompanied the orientation, click the Application Orientation External Agency Funds Grants, Fiscal Year 2024.
If you have any questions, or would like more information about EAF program grants, click here to contact us.
The External Agency Fund consists of our division, Arts External Agency Fund, and Community Services External Agency Fund.