Administrator: Travis White
3410 Lees Lane - Louisville, KY 40216
502-485-6810 (Voice) · 502-485-6818 (Fax)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Emergency financial assistance for those who are eligible
- Assessment and referral in a variety of areas: employment and training, behavioral and academic problems, alcohol or drug abuse, domestic violence and other mental health concerns
- Screening for Kentucky Temporary Assistance Program (KTAP),
- Medicaid and Food Stamps
- Child abuse intervention and prevention
- Counseling and intervention, especially as a prevention of more serious problems
- Student attendance and support
- Community Coordinated Child Care Services (4 C's)
- Targeted Assessment Project - Counseling for individuals with issues of substance abuse, domestic violence, mental health and learning disabilities *Contact Sheila Redella (502) 485-6877.
- Grandparents/Relative Caregiver support group - meets every 4th Wednesday from 1 PM - 2 PM. *For additional information, call (502) 485-6826.