About Neighborhood Place
Neighborhood Place is a partnership of Louisville Metro agencies and community residents who have come together to deliver services in a new way. The approach requires a unified action plan among diverse governments, agencies and neighborhood residents. Because agencies are not competing with one another, they are in a position to maximize every resource available to them. The most significant benefit is to the families Neighborhood Place serves.
Neighborhood Place works with communities to provide blended and accessible health, education, employment and human services that support children and families in their progress toward self-sufficiency.
- To improve economic self-sufficiency among families who receive Neighborhood Place services
- To improve the health status of mothers and babies who receive Neighborhood Place services
- To reduce violence within families who receive Neighborhood Place services
- To improve the level of student participation in school among children who receive Neighborhood Place Services
- To provide citizens with timely access to an array of health, education, employment, and human services
- To provide services that are coordinated
- To work in concert with communities
OUR DESIRED END OUTCOMES
- Coordinated, streamlined, efficient services.
- Partnership and participatory planning.
- Responsiveness to client and community needs.