Neighborhood Place works with communities to provide blended and accessible health, education, employment and human services that support children and families in their progress toward self-sufficiency.
- To improve economic self-sufficiency among families who receive Neighborhood Place services
- To improve the health status of mothers and babies who receive Neighborhood Place services
- To reduce violence within families who receive Neighborhood Place services
- To improve the level of student participation in school among children who receive Neighborhood Place Services
- To provide citizens with timely access to an array of health, education, employment, and human services
- To provide services that are coordinated
- To work in concert with communities
OUR DESIRED END OUTCOMES
- Coordinated, streamlined, efficient services.
- Partnership and participatory planning.
- Responsiveness to client and community needs.