Louisville Metro tops the national list for distributing Emergency Rent Assistance
As of March 31, 2022 Neighborhood Place has provided $49,568,630 in rent assistance to 7,945 households in Jefferson County through the ERA Program. Read the July NLIHC report.
Neighborhood Place is a groundbreaking city initiative to provide families and individuals with better access to community based services by bringing multiple agencies together, with 8 locations across Louisville. Learn more about Neighborhood Place and how you can get involved as a member of your local NP Community Council!
To access specific programs, please see details below:
- To schedule an appointment for RCS’ Housing Stabilization Program (rent assistance), call 502-308-3344 or schedule online.
- To schedule an appointment for RCS’ LIHEAP (utility assistance), call 502-991-8391 or schedule online.
- To schedule an appointment for RCS’ CARES Utility Assistance program, call 502-977-6636 or schedule online.
- For SNAP Food Benefits (food stamps), Medicaid, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (KTAP/TANF), and Child Protective Services administered by the State’s Cabinet for Health and Family Services’ (CHFS) Department of Community Based Services (DCBS), call 1-855-306-8959.
- For Home Visitation administered by Healthy Start, call 502-574-6661.
- For Truancy Diversion administered by Jefferson County Public Schools (JCPS), call 502-313-HELP.