Making a Service Request
Metro311 Service Request Information
- Click to start a new Service Request here: Submit a Service Request (this link opens a new browser window) or copy this address into your browser address bar https://iframe.publicstuff.com/#?client_id=1000113
- Users can translate the page using the Google Translate tool located at the bottom of the page.
- Only service requests for the past 30 days will be accessible in the new system. If you need information on an older request, please call Metro311 for status.
- Anything submitted in the old reporting system (prior to June 19, 2019) will not show in the new system. It is still being processed however. Please call Metro311 for status.
- To receive email notifications of the status of your service request you must have an account and you must have included your email address when you created your account. Create a new account by clicking the Sign Up button in the upper right of the screen. The green button is "Log On" and the blue button is "Sign Up"
- If using the Google translate tool, the buttons might be covered but still can be clicked on. We are working with our vendor to correct this issue.
- Not all issues you put a service request in for require you to login. Some issues may be submitted anonymously, such as reporting a pothole and property maintenance cases, for instance. But having an account will allow you to track the progress and status of the request.
- The outlined or highlighted area on the map indicates the area which is serviced by Louisville Metro Government.
- If you do not see a category which corresponds to your issue, please contact Metro311 at 3-1-1 or 574-5000, email, or Tweet @LouMetro311.
Metro311 Mobile App
We offer several ways to get your concerns handled:
- Citizens can contact Metro311 by simply dialing 311 or 574-5000
- Email us at [email protected] - be prepared to leave your name, address, phone number, email address, and what type of assistance is needed.
- Tweet @LouMetro311. Be prepared to leave your name, address, phone number, email address, and what type of assistance is needed.