Metro311 Service Request Information
- Submit a Service Request
- Only service requests for the past 30 days will be accessible in the new system. If you need information on an older request, please call Metro 311 for status.
- Anything submitted in the old reporting system (prior to June 19, 2019) will not show in the new system. It is still being processed however. Please call Metro311 for status.
- To recieve email notifications of the status of your service request you must have an account and you must have included your email address when you created your account. Create a new account by clicking the Sign Up button in the upper right of the screen.
- Not all issues you put a service request in for require you to login. Some issues may be submitted anonymously, such as reporting a pothole and property maintenance cases, for instance. But having an account will allow you to track the progress and status of the request.
- The outlined or highlighted area on the map indicates the area which is serviced by Louisville Metro Government.
- If you do not see a category which corresponds to your issue, please call Metro 311 or use the 311 chat feature in the bottom right of every page on this website.
Metro311 Mobile App
Download the apps now from the Apple Store (coming June 18) and on Google Play (now):
We offer several ways to get your concerns handled: