Welcome to the Metro Council Clerk's Webpage
This page is designed to help the public follow meetings of the Metro Council. You will also be able to access Agendas for committee meetings as well as ordinances and resolutions proposed and enacted by the Metro Council.
Proposed Communication Ordinance
Councilmembers Bill Hollander and Kevin Kramer have co-sponsored legislation to overhaul the Louisville Metro Code of Ordinances communications ordinance,
After review of the multiple public comments received by the Clerk and in response to the request of the Public Works, Facilities, Transportation & Accessibility Committee, the following is a proposed second draft. This second draft is also being offered for additional public written comment. Please review this draft and respond with written comments to the Clerk’s Office by 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time on Friday, March 2, 2018.
PROPOSED SECOND DRAFT OF COMMUNICATIONS ORDINANCE CLEAN VERSION: CLICK HERE!
PROPOSED SECOND DRAFT OF COMMUNICATIONS ORDINANCE WITH TRACK CHANGES: CLICK HERE!
- Meeting Agenda
- Watch Meetings Online
- Review the Metro Code of Ordinances
- Review the Rules of the Metro Council (As amended 12/14/17)
- Review the Policies & Procedures of the Metro Council (As amended July, 2017)
- 2018 Metro Council Committee Assignments
- 2018 Council Meeting Calendar
- Subscribe & Stay Informed
- Contact Us