Welcome to the Metro Council Clerk's Webpage
This page is designed to help the public follow meetings of the Metro Council. You will also be able to access Agendas for committee meetings as well as ordinances and resolutions proposed and enacted by the Metro Council.
Proposed Itinerant Vendors, Peddlers and Solicitors Ordinance
The Louisville Metro Council is currently considering an Ordinance dealing with itinerant vendors peddlers, and solicitors. The Ordinance would make revisions to current law under the Louisville Metro Code of Ordinances.
To learn more about what has been proposed and review public comments, click here!
Proposed Changes to the One Touch Make Ready Ordinance!
The Public Works, Facilities, Transportation and Accessibility Committee is considering an amendment to Louisville Metro Government’s One Touch Make Ready Ordinance, LMCO Section 116.03(D)(2). The amendment can be found here.
The Committee has not yet been formalized or announced until sometime after the new Council’s Organizational meeting scheduled for Monday, January 7, 2019.
View comments to the proposed amendment below:
- CenturyLink Comments on OTMR Ordinance
- CenturyLink Email Comments on OTMR Ordinance
- Google Fiber Comments on Louisville Ordinance Revisions-1-4-2019
- Google Fiber Email Comments on OTMR Ordinance
- LGE Comments on OTMR Ordinance
Amendment to be heard at February 26 Public Works Committee meeting can be found here.
- Meeting Agenda
- Watch Meetings Online
- Review the Metro Code of Ordinances
- Review the Rules of the Metro Council (As amended 11/05/18)
- Review the Policies & Procedures of the Metro Council (As amended July, 2017)
- 2019 Metro Council Committee Assignments
- 2019 Metro Council Calendar
- Subscribe & Stay Informed
- Contact Us