Welcome to the Metro Council Clerk's Webpage
This page is designed to help the public follow meetings of the Metro Council. You will also be able to access Agendas for committee meetings as well as ordinances and resolutions proposed and enacted by the Metro Council.
Proposed Itinerant Vendors, Peddlers and Solicitors Ordinance
The Louisville Metro Council is currently considering an Ordinance dealing with itinerant vendors peddlers, and solicitors. The Ordinance would make revisions to current law under the Louisville Metro Code of Ordinances.
To learn more about what has been proposed and review public comments, click here!
Metro Council Approves the One Touch Make Ready Ordinance!
On March 7th, during its regular meeting, the Louisville Metro Council gave final approval to Louisville Metro Government’s One Touch Make Ready Ordinance, LMCO Section 116.03(D)(2). The Ordinace had been amended by the Council's Public Works Committee. To view the final version of the Ordinance, click here!
- Meeting Agenda
- Watch Meetings Online
- Review the Metro Code of Ordinances
- Review the Rules of the Metro Council
- Review the Policies & Procedures of the Metro Council
- 2019 Metro Council Committee Assignments
- 2019 Metro Council Calendar
- FY20 Budget Committee Hearing Schedule
- Subscribe & Stay Informed
- Contact Us