Call the LOU HEALTH helpline 502-912-8598.
How District 9 Spends Your Tax Dollars
Neighborhood Development Funds (NDF) and Capital Improvement Funds (CIF) Appropriated after January 5, 2015.
Council members are allocated funding for the following accounts in each Metro Budget:
- Neighborhood Development Funds (NDF) - $75,000. Click here to see how District 9 NDF have been used since January 5, 2015.
- Capital Infrastructure Accounts (CIF) - $100,000. Click here to view District 9 capital projects January 5, 2015. Also included in this report is PAV (paving) and MAP (municipal aid funds).
Information last updated 01/27/2022
Enter your address and MyLouisville will find nearby city services in the following categories:
- Solid Waste Services
- Emergency Services
- Political Info
- General Location Info
Find your garbage, recycling, yard waste and large-item set-out dates. Sign up for large-item set out and street sweeping reminders by email and text!
- Residential Services & Locations
- LOJIC Mapping Hub
- Snow Routes Map
- Voting Locations
- Short Term Rental Host Eligibility Map
- Waze Traffic Updates & Road Closures Map
- Neighborhoods, Municipalities, and Districts
- Current Air Quality
- Metro Council Maps
- Interesting Story Maps
- Redlining Louisville Map
- One Bright City Initiative
Covid-19 Testing Information Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) Inmate Search Covid Assistance Programs Adopt a pet 2021 Delinquent Child Support List Find a Neighborhood Place Near You Junk and Bulk Trash Disposal Animal Services Sign up for Junk, Garbage and Recycling Notifications Low Income Energy Assistance Program Revenue Commission / Forms & Publications Search our website by keyword Download the 311 mobile app Report an issue Report or search lost and found animals
Download the 311 mobile app and report something to us Order garbage & recycling carts/bins Get an accident report Report a property maintenance issue Get a permit, license or application Pay a parking ticket online City planning and zoning Pay your water/sewer bill Pay your electric/gas bill Bid on surplus items Get a special events permit Pay occupational taxes Pay monthly parking