District 8 Streets Information
District 8 faces numerous challenges related to our streets. Moreover, our need will always be greater than our resources. Therefore, we must consider streets data with an eye towards efficiency and, also, creativity to maximize our return on investment. In addition to the below documents, check out LOJIC Online for an interactive geographic overview of our community.
On this page, learn about alleys, parking, paving, sidewalks and streetlights.
On this page, learn about garbage, recycling and yard waste; junk pick-up; mowing; snow removal and street sweeping.
- Bardstown Road/ Baxter Avenue Safety Study
- Norris Place/Douglass Boulevard Driver Feedback Signs
- Barret Avenue/Castlewood Avenue Roadway Safety Improvement Project and Plan Set
- Bardstown Road and Douglass Blvd Safety Improvements
- I Can Get You a Tow Campaign
- District 8 Speed Hump Survey Initiative
- District 8 TARC Bus Stop Audit: Audit, Summary and Recommendations and Full Audit (download only)
- District 8 Sidewalk Accessibility Improvement Plan
- Trevilian Way Striping Project
- Winter Avenue/ Grinstead Drive Roadway Reconfiguration
- Eastern Parkway Transportation Study Website
- Selections from the Eastern Parkway Shared-Use Pathway Master Plan (part of the Olmsted Parkway Shared-Use Pathway System Master Plan)