Submit an Open Records Request
Please note: You may expect a response to your request in five (5) business days.
To Save You Time
The information you are requesting may already be online on this site. The city's website is designed to provide easy access to a variety of records right at your fingertips. For instance:
- Check our Open Data Portal. Many of our requests are for data that exists on the portal.
- Our Metro311 site and our department contact pages are available if you simply wish to ask a question. The most popular question we receive is, "When is my next junk pick up date."
- Look for an Internal Audit report.
- Visit our transparency page for questions about how government spends your money, to see our most current contracts, revenue sources, budget documents from 2003 to current year, our Louisville Checkbook, with specific listing of all government expenditures by vendor or agency, government audits, salaries and more.
- Voting location, elected officials, neighborhood boundaries & other maps.
If you’re looking for information (vs. actual documents or records), please contact the appropriate agency through their contact page.
See the Louisville Metro Government Open Records Policy.
Robin Berry - Director of Records Compliance, OMB
611 West Jefferson
Louisville, KY 40202
(502) 574-8773 Main Line
(502) 588-3121 Fax Line