Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Cards

If a Travel or Purchasing credit card is lost or stolen:

  1. Immediately notify US Bank at 1-800-344-5696.
  2. Notify the PCard/Travel Office immediately.

If your card has been damaged and is unable to be used

              1. Destroy the card.

              2. Notify the appropriate office via email:

                 [email protected] - For a replacement PCard

                 [email protected] - For a replacement Travel Card