What do I need to do before applying for a PCard?
- Must be a full-time or part-time employee of Louisville Metro Government. Temporary and seasonal employees are not eligible to receive a PCard.
- Identify who will be the approver. The cardholder will allocate and submit transactions, but cannot be the approver.
- Make sure all training is complete:
- PCard Cardholder Training in PowerDMS. If you need the SITEKEY please contact the PCard Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you are logged into PowerDMS, type "pcard" in the Find Anything box to find the pcard course.
- PCard Approver Training in PowerDMS.
How do I apply for a PCard?
- Read the User Agreement
- Complete the Cardholder training in PowerDMS and score 100%. Upon completion of the test, access your training certificate located in your Power DMS Inbox>History and save it so you may attach it to the application.
- Fill out the Authorization Form, every field must be completed.
- Fill out and submit the Application Form. Attach the Training Certificate and Authorization Form
When can I pick-up my PCard?
- The new PCard will arrive within 3-5 business days after the completed application is received and processed.
- The PCard Office will notify the cardholder when the PCard is available to be picked up.
- The following information is required when picking up PCard:
- A valid Metro ID
- The cardholder must sign the back of the PCard immediately upon receipt and call the telephone number indicated on back of the card to activate the card.