With its high quality of life and low cost of doing business, Louisville is home to many small and large companies which experience success in their industries. Because of our growth and business to business relationships in certain industries, Louisville's economic development efforts focus on five strong business clusters.
- Advanced Manufacturing - Forbes has called Louisville a manufacturing “boomtown” two years in a row
- Business Services - includes back office operations to high-end consulting
- Food and Beverage - we are home to companies, ranging from bourbon distilleries to the nation's largest restaurant headquarters to a vibrant locally-owned restaurant scene
- Louisville has the largest concentration of Lifelong Wellness and Aging Care companies in the nation
- Logistics - Louisville is within a day's drive of 2/3 of the U.S. population, and with the UPS WorldPort air hub, we provide an ability to get products to almost anywhere in the world overnight.