With its high quality of life and low cost of doing business, Louisville is home to many small and large companies which experience success in their industries. Because of our growth and business to business relationships in certain industries, Louisville's economic development efforts focus on five strong business clusters.
- Advanced Manufacturing - Forbes has called Louisville a manufacturing “boomtown” two years in a row
- Business Services - includes back office operations to high-end consulting
- Food and Beverage - we are home to companies, ranging from bourbon distilleries to the nation's largest restaurant headquarters to a vibrant locally-owned restaurant scene
- Louisville has the largest concentration of Lifelong Wellness and Aging Care companies in the nation
- Logistics - Louisville is within a day's drive of 2/3 of the U.S. population, and with the UPS WorldPort air hub, we provide an ability to get products to almost anywhere in the world overnight.
For more information, please contact us or call one of our project managers to help you.
Meet our team!
Scott oversees the economic development arm of Louisville Forward and works daily to attract new companies to Louisville, as well as expansions of businesses already located in our city. He also directs the Business Cluster team.
Rebecca oversees and supports programs and initiatives designed to support new investment, business support, and job creation and retention in Louisville. She also directs the Small Business Development team.