With its high quality of life and low cost of doing business, Louisville is home to many small and large companies experiencing success in their industries. Because of our growth and business-to-business relationships in certain industries, Louisville's economic development efforts focus on five strong business clusters.
- Advanced Manufacturing - Forbes has called Louisville a manufacturing “boomtown” two years in a row.
- Business Services includes back office operations to high-end consulting.
- Food and Beverage - We are home to a range of companies from bourbon distilleries to the nation's largest restaurant headquarters to locally owned restaurants that make up our vibrant culinary scene.
- Louisville has the largest concentration of Lifelong Wellness and Aging Care companies in the nation.
- Logistics - Louisville is within a one-day drive of 2/3rds of the U.S. population, and with the UPS WorldPort air hub, businesses can get products to almost anywhere in the world overnight.