Louisville Metro COVID-19 Response: Facts, Symptoms and Prevention
- FAQ about booster doses
- Isolation guidelines
- Know your risk for serious illness with COVID-19
- Take action if you test positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19 by County
- Get the latest on variants
- Handouts and Graphics to Share
- Feeling sick?
- Where can I get tested for COVID-19?
- COVID Vaccines and Pregnancy
How can I prevent the virus?
- Guidance to help you make informed decisions to prevent severe COVID-19
- Wear a mask with the best fit, protection, and comfort for you
- What Mask Should I Wear? English/Spanish
- Wash your hands often
- Avoid crowds
- Improve ventilation (air flow) in your home to help prevent virus particles from accumulating in the air.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces daily using household cleaners, such as soap or detergent.
- Always follow the directions on the label of cleaning products and ensure ventilation is adequate in areas where you clean.
- Do not eat, drink, breathe, or inject cleaning and disinfection products into your body or apply directly to your skin as they can cause serious harm.
Have you been exposed or tested positive for COVID-19?
- I’ve been exposed and I’m fully vaccinated. English Spanish
- I’ve been exposed and I’m not vaccinated. English Spanish
- Have you been exposed or tested positive for COVID-19. English Spanish
- COVID-19 in the workplace. English Spanish
- Isolation and Precautions for People with COVID-19
Home testing guidance
- As of Sept. 25, 2023, you can order four free at-home tests sent directly to your home. Please visit covid.gov/tests to learn more information.
- Beginning Monday, Oct. 2, 2023, Metro Parks will have free COVID-19 at-home tests in their community centers. Tests can be picked up during any community center’s operating hours while supplies last. Here is a list of community center locations. At home COVID-19 tests can be used on anyone 2 years old and older.
- Learn more about COVID testing at home
- Check your local pharmacies to get medication for COVID-19
- You can view how-to videos for at-home COVID-19 tests
Information for Parents, Caregivers and Community Partners
- Protecting our children and youth from COVID-19 (English)
- Protecting our children and youth from COVID-19 (Spanish)
- Parents can visit these Louisville program providers that offer vaccines for children.
Information for Schools
- COVID-19 FAQ for Schools
- Updated Childcare FAQ's
- Fillable daycare reporting
- Operational Guidance for K-12 Schools and Early Care and Education Programs to Support Safe In-Person Learning