Louisville Metro COVID-19 Response: Facts, Symptoms and Prevention
- Update: CDC's COVID-19 Community Levels
- Update: Get the latest on variants
- See Louisville’s current situation with COVID-19
- What Kind of Mask Should I Wear? English/Spanish
- Handouts and Graphics to Share
- Feeling sick?
- Where can I get tested for COVID-19?
- COVID Vaccines and Pregnancy
- FAQ about booster doses
How can I prevent the virus?
- Wear a mask – indoors and outdoors in crowds
- What Mask Should I Wear? English/Spanish
- Wash your hands often
- Avoid crowds
- Improve ventilation (air flow) in your home to help prevent virus particles from accumulating in the air.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces daily using household cleaners, such as soap or detergent.
- Always follow the directions on the label of cleaning products and ensure ventilation is adequate in areas where you clean.
- Do not eat, drink, breathe, or inject cleaning and disinfection products into your body or apply directly to your skin as they can cause serious harm.
Have you been exposed or tested positive for COVID-19?
- I’ve been exposed and I’m fully vaccinated. English Spanish
- I’ve been exposed and I’m not vaccinated. English Spanish
- Have you been exposed or tested positive for COVID-19
Information for Schools
- COVID-19 FAQ for Schools
- Updated Childcare FAQ's
- Fillable daycare reporting
- CDC Guidance for COVID-19 Prevention in K-12 Schools