Louisville Metro COVID-19 Response: Facts, Symptoms and Prevention
- See Louisville’s current situation with COVID-19
- Handouts and Graphics to Share
- COVID-19 - The Delta Variant
- Feeling sick?
- Where can I get tested for COVID-19?
- COVID Vaccines and Pregnancy
How can I prevent the virus?
- Wear a mask – indoors and outdoors in crowds
- Wash your hands often
- Avoid crowds
- Improve ventilation (air flow) in your home to help prevent virus particles from accumulating in the air.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces daily using household cleaners, such as soap or detergent.
- Always follow the directions on the label of cleaning products and ensure ventilation is adequate in areas where you clean.
- Do not eat, drink, breathe, or inject cleaning and disinfection products into your body or apply directly to your skin as they can cause serious harm.
Have you been exposed or tested positive for COVID-19?
- I’ve been exposed and I’m fully vaccinated. English Spanish
- I’ve been exposed and I’m not vaccinated. English Spanish
- Have you been exposed or tested positive for COVID-19
Information for Schools