COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Subscribe to our Covid-19 e-newsletter for the latest news!
GET VACCINATED TODAY
Individuals ages 12 and older can receive a COVID vaccine.
Those under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent. Please note that a drivers license, social security card nor passport are required to receive a vaccination. We will need your name and birthdate only. If you have insurance, please bring your insurance card but it is not required in order to be vaccinated.
The Department of Public and Wellness does not provide booster doses. Please see your healthcare provider or local pharmacy to get a booster dose.
- Find the latest information on COVID vaccine booster doses here.
- Who is eligible for a booster dose? Click here
- For immune-compromised individuals: FAQs about a 3rd dose of COVID vaccines, click here
LouVax Community Clinics
In partnership with the Kentucky Nurses Association.
Free vaccines available to anyone 12 or older. (Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.) No appointments needed. These clinics provide first and second doses only; booster doses are not available. Walk-ins welcome. No insurance or documentation needed. Translation services available. Stop in to talk with a medical expert.
- October 22, 5p-8p, Black Lives Matter, 3900 W. Broadway (Pfizer)
- October 23, 10a-2p, Coke Memorial United Methodist Church, 428 E. Breckenridge St. (Pfizer)
- October 24, 9a-12p, St. Peter Apostle Catholic Church, 5431 Johnsontown Road (Pfizer)
- October 25, 5p-7p, Neighborhood House, 201 North 25th St., (Pfizer)
- October 26, 9:30a-1p, Valley Neighborhood Place, adjacent to Valley High School, 10200 Dixie Highway, (Pfizer)
- October 28, 3p-7p, Shawnee Community Center 607 S. 37th St. (Pfizer)
- October 28, 10a-2p, South Louisville Churches (facility requires masks), 417 W. Ashland Ave. (Pfizer)
- October 28, 9a-12p, Judicial Center, 700 W. Jefferson St. (Pfizer)
- October 29, 10a-1p, Glow Touch, 9931 Corporate Campus Drive, Suite 1400 (Pfizer)
- October 29, 5p-8p, Seneca Park Beer Garden -- Olmsted Parks, 3151 Pee Wee Reese Rd, (Janssen)
- October 30, 11:30a-2p, Village Community Center, 1935 Rowan St. (Boone Square Park), 11:30a-2p (Pfizer)
- November 1, 4p-6p, Smoketown Family Wellness Center, 706 S. Hancock S. Suite B100 (Pfizer)
- November 1, 5p-7p, Neighborhood House, 201 North 25th St., (Pfizer)
- November 2, 9:30a-1p, Valley Neighborhood Place, adjacent to Valley High School, 10200 Dixie Highway, (Pfizer)
- November 2, 3p-6p, Wesley House, 5114 Preston Hwy (Pfizer)
- November 5, 5p-7p, Shelby Park Neighborhood Association & Olmstead Park, 600 E. Oak St. (Pfizer)
- November 6, 9a-10:30a, Genesis United Methodist Church, 300 N. 42nd St. (Pfizer)
- November 6, 10a – 2p, Americana Community Center, 4801 Southside Drive (Pfizer)
- November 6, 1p-3p, Fountain of Life Ministries Church, 1234 S. Floyd St. (Pfizer)
- November 8, 5p-7p, Neighborhood House, 201 N. 25th St., (Pfizer)
- November 11, 3p-7p, Shawnee Community Center, 607 S. 37th, (Pfizer)
- November 12, 5p-8p, Black Lives Matter, 3900 W. Broadway, (Pfizer)
- November 20, 11:30a-2p, Village Community Center, 1935 Rowan St. (Boone Square Park) (Pfizer)
Find COVID-19 Vaccines Near You
Please note that a drivers license, social security card nor passport are required to receive a vaccination. We will need your name and birthdate only. If you have insurance, please bring your insurance card but it is not required in order to be vaccinated.
CLICK HERE to view a comprehensive list of locations that carry COVID-19 vaccines
The information below may also be helpful in finding a convenient location and scheduling an appointment.
Need help finding a place to get vaccinated? Need help making an appointment to get vaccinated? Need a ride to your vaccination appointment? Call the LOU Health COVID-19 Helpline at 502-912-8598. Someone is available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Family Health Centers
Family Health Centers vaccinating anyone 12 years or older against COVID-19 virus. Call Family Health Centers at (502) 77-8110 to schedule an appointment. Click here to learn more.
- Park DuValle Community Health Center
To schedule a COVID-19 vaccine, call (502) 774-4401
- Valley Neighborhood Place
Adjacent to Valley High School, 10200 Dixie Highway
Pfizer vaccines available every Tuesday, 9:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Open to the public
No appointment needed
In partnership with the Kentucky Nurses Association
- Norton Healthcare
Call 502-861-4499 for assistance
- Neighborhood House
Neighborhood House, 201 North 25th St.
Free Pfizer vaccines available.
Vaccines available these dates and times:
- Monday, October 25; 5p-7p
- Monday, November 1; 5p-7p
Click here for more information about the Neighborhood House.
- Baptist Health
Patients can also call 800-Walgreens (1-800–925–4733) or their local store and select option 1 to set up an appointment
Register Online or text “COVID” to 75049 or call your local Meijer Pharmacy to register for a vaccine appointment.
Call 800-746-7287 for assistance
- Dr. Beverly Gaines and Associates
Dr. Beverly Gaines and Associates, providing covid vaccines to children and their parents and caregivers.
To schedule an appointment call 502.585.2924 or email [email protected].
Ask Dr. Gaines: have questions about the vaccine? Is it safe for you or your child? Are there side effects? You can email Dr. Gaines at Gainesvax2yahoo.com
Office hours: Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm; Saturday: 9 am – 2 pm
Highlands Professional Plaza, 801 Barret Avenue, Suite 314, Louisville, 40204
- St. Matthews Pharmacy
Robley Rex VA Medical Center
Need help signing up? Call 502.287.4426
Get Connected to a Vaccine Provider
Louisville Metro Department of Public Health and Wellness is committed to helping increase access to COVID vaccines in our most vulnerable, high-risk populations, particularly ZIP codes in West and Southwest Louisville that have experienced the highest rates of COVID-19. We can connect your group with information and resources to help people get vaccinated. If you are part of a group in those ZIP codes and interested in learning more about vaccine resources, you can reach out to [email protected]. If your group, business or organization is not in one of the high-risk ZIP codes, check out the "Find COVID-19 Vaccines Near You" section on this page.
APPLY TO BE A VACCINE PROVIDER
As we continue our push to fight COVID-19, we need your support. For more information on the volunteer process please visit our Volunteer Information Center.
The Louisville COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Taskforce: It’s goal is to ensure the equitable distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine to all individuals living in Jefferson County who wish to be vaccinated. Meet the members of the task force.
CDC's V-safe Smartphone App: V-safe is a smartphone-based tool that uses text messaging and web surveys to provide personalized health check-ins after you receive a COVID-19 vaccination.