Professional Lawn Care Equipment Rebate Program
POWERFUL. CLEAN. QUIET.
Maybe you're a landscaping pro, or maybe you just have a big yard. Either way, there probably hasn't been much electric equipment meets your needs -- until now. APCD is happy to offer rebates on professional-grade string trimmers, leaf blowers, and their batteries larger than 20.5v.
Two Ways to Get a Rebate
- Purchase your equipment, then use this Rebate Request Form to request a Bonus or Standard Rebate. If your rebate request meets all the requirements, you should receive your rebate within 60 days.
- Through a participating retailer, who will give you your rebate up front as dollars off of the purchase price.
*You do not need to recycle a battery to buy a battery, but there is a limit of 4 battery rebates per string trimmer or leaf blower.
**You do not have to be a lawn care professional to take part in this program.
We have also partnered with Stihl and its local distributor, Bryan Equipment Sales, to offer even bigger rebates on Stihl battery-powered string trimmers, leaf blowers, batteries, and commercial packages via local retailers:
|Bluegrass Lawn & Garden||12711 Dixie Highway||(502) 933-1724|
|Anderson’s Sales & Service||6159 W. Hwy 146, Crestwood, Ky.||(502) 241-7986|
|Anderson’s Sales & Service||1675 Watterson Trail||(502) 267-8237|
|The Mower Shop||7400 Preston Highway||(502) 969-6433|
|Louisville Tractor||1675 Watterson Trail||(502) 267-8237|
Louisville Metro Residency or Business Requirement
The Lawn Care for Cleaner Air rebate program is only open to businesses or residents of Louisville/Jefferson County, Ky. You must provide a copy of your proof of residency (e.g., your driver’s license) or business (e.g., a Jefferson County business license) to the participating dealer when purchasing new equipment. Failure to do so will result in not receiving a rebate.
Louisville Metro Recycling Centers
Trade-in your equipment at the following recycling centers and receive a recycling voucher. (Hours may change without notice; we suggest calling before you head out.):
- Metro Recycling Center # 1, 595 Hubbards Lane. Accepting lawn equipment year-round. Hours: Tuesday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (502) 896-1293.
- Metro Recycling Center # 2, 7219 Dixie Highway. Accepting lawn equipment March through September. Hours: Tuesday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (502) 933-5682.
- Metro Waste Reduction Center, 636 Meriwether Ave. Accepting lawn equipment March through September. Hours: Wednesday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (502) 574-2887.
Take the recycling voucher to a participating retailer, along with your proof of Louisville Metro residency or business, and get a rebate on eligible equipment.
If you have questions about the Lawn Care Rebate Program that are not answered on this website, please e-mail us or call us at (502) 574-6000.