Louisville Metro Ethics Tipline
If you ever have a concern regarding unethical activity, don't keep it to yourself. Discuss it with the appropriate supervisory personnel.
Or if you prefer to remain anonymous, choose one of these two reporting options:
Call: 888-226-2264 or:
Report an Ethics Tip or Complaint Now
The Louisville Metro Ethics Tipline was established to provide employees and citizens a way to confidentially report concerns of unethical actions by Louisville Metro Government officials and employees.
The tipline is only for reporting unethical conduct by Louisville Metro employees, contractors, partners, and suppliers. Prior to filing a report, please read about requirements and confidentiality.
The tipline is not intended to replace the following existing communications channels:
MetroCall 311 or 502-574-5000 - For general government services, information, and complaints.
Police (502)574-LMPD / 502-574-5673 - For reporting information related to criminal activity that does not involve a Louisville Metro Government employee, contractor, or supplier.
Other Commonly Used Numbers
- Ethics Commission 502-574-5458
- Human Relations Commission 502-574-3631
- Human Resources 502-574-8100
- Office of Internal Audit 502-574-3291
- Worker’s Compensation Fraud 502-489-6211
Commonwealth of Kentucky
- Auditor of Public Accounts 800-592-5378
- Welfare/Medicaid Fraud 800-372-2970
- Worker’s Compensation Fraud 800-595-6053