Office of Compliance
The Office of Compliance provides a broad range of support for affordable housing and community development projects undertaken with U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) entitlement grant funds, as well as for projects funded through local investment.
This support includes:
- Regulatory guidance and planning for HUD funds: HOME Investment Partnerships (HOME), Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) and Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA).
- Annual review to ensure that homebuyers and affordable housing projects receiving funds from the Office of Housing and Community Development stay in compliance with the applicable rules, regulations and written agreements. This includes Louisville CARES projects and ARP affordable housing.
- Development of all Federal Plans and Reports, including the Action Plan, Consolidated Plan and CAPER.
- Opportunities for public engagement and comment on the use of federal funds.
- External Agency Grant Management for the Office of Housing and Community Development, as well as Economic Development.
For more information about the different programs supported by the Office of Compliance, see the links below, or contact Executive Administrator Michelle Rodgers at (502) 574-4608, or via email.
The DCA office is located at:
444 S. 5th St., 5th Floor
Louisville, KY 40202
For Rental Compliance and Reporting Requirements, contact:
Molly Connor at 502-574-3977 or by email
For Homeowner Compliance and Reporting Requirements, contact:
Marion Webb at 574-4773 or by email
For Loan Servicing Matters, contact:
Michelle Rodgers at 574-4608 or by email