We provide a limited number of adult and child immunizations. We encourage everyone to have a primary healthcare provider who can not only provide your immunizations but who can also treat you through all the ages and stages of life.
Immunizations are provided BY APPOINTMENT ONLY on Tuesdays at our Newburg Health Center, 4810 Exeter Ave. and on Thursdays at our Dixie Health Center, 7219 Dixie Highway.
To schedule an appointment call our Office of Vaccines and Immunizations at 502-574-5380.
We accept all forms of insurance including Medicaid and private insurance.
We offer the following children's vaccines:
- Pedrix - diphtheria, tetanus toxoids and acellular pertussis adsorbed, hepatitis b and inactivated poliovirus vaccine 6 weeks – 6 years
- Dtap - diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis age 11-64
- Rototeq – rotovirus (2 months, 4 months, 6 months)
- Kinrix - diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, and polio (4-6 years)
- Varicella – chickenpox (1-13 years)
- Polio – infants and children
- HPV9 – human papilloma (9 to 45 years)
- Hepatitis A & B
We offer a very limited number of the following adult vaccines:
- Hepatitis A & B
- Tdap booster - tetanus, diptheria, pertusis
- HPV9- human papilloma (up to age 26 in women, and 21 in men)
- MMR - Measles, Mumps, Rubella
- Varicella - chickenpox
We do NOT offer the shingles or pneumonia vaccine for adults.
To see Kentucky school immunization requirements, click here.
To learn more about vaccines such as those required for children and adults and when they should be administered, click here.
Patient Immunization Records - if you received your childhood vaccines at a Louisville/Jefferson County public health clinic we may have copies of those records. Call 502-574-5380 for assistance.