Health Fairs & Wellness Events
Planning a wellness event? We are available to help make your event a success! The Community Health & Prevention Division offers resources and technical assistance for health events like health fairs, trainings, and conferences.
What We Offer:
Grab and Go Kits: Get all the materials you need to help participants learn about a multitude of health topics in one handy box!These kits are loaded with health information for use at events free of charge.
Staff Attendance: We love attending community events when our busy schedules allow us to leave the office.
Speakers or Presentations to Groups: We are happy to present to your group on a wide variety of health topics.
Please submit this online form for any
- Grab & Go Kits (Health Education Materials) Requests
- Staff Attendance Requests
- Speakers and Presenters Requests
Technical assistance: Successful community health events educate, motivate and empower participants to take positive action regarding their health.
- How-To Toolkit: Conducting a Successful Health Event
- Invite us to participate in your health event planning committee. Call us for details.
For Questions, additional resources, special topics or models & displays:
Contact by phone (502) 574-5716 or email.