The 2022-2023 flu season is upon us, and it’s time to proactively keep its effects to a minimum and at the same time investing team efforts to combat COVID-19.
There are many similarities between influenza (flu) and COVID-19. Both are contagious respiratory illnesses that can lead to severe illness for many. And the good news is there are safe, effective vaccines for both.
Click here for the flu vaccine finder website.
Schedule your flu vaccine today
Did you know that you can get your flu and COVID vaccines at the same time? Get your flu vaccine at one of these locations:
- Your healthcare provider
- Claire powered by Wild Health (COVID-19 and flu testing)
- Norton Healthcare COVID-19 and Flu Testing and Treatment
- Norton Prompt Care Clinics at Walgreens
- UofL Health
- How is Pandemic Flu Different from Seasonal Flu?
- Flu Information for Parents
- Flu & COVID-19 vaccines
- Everyday Preventative Actions
- COVID-19, Flu and Seasonal Allergies (Shared Symptoms)
- Ready Wrigley Prepares for Flu Season
- Spread fun. Not Flu.