Community Mental Health Services
Need support now?
If you or someone you know is struggling or in crisis, help is available.
Are you thinking of hurting yourself or ending your life? Text LOU to 741741
Community mental health resources:
- Mental Health Lou Wellness Hub
- The Black Counseling & Consulting Collective: 502-414-4380
- Park DuValle Community Health Center: 502-774-4401
- Collective Care Center at Spalding University: 502-792-7011
- Louisville Recovery Community Connection: 502-717-8321
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line: Text LOU to 741-741
- Seven Counties 24/7 Adult Crisis Line: 502.589.4313
- Seven Counties 24/7 Child Crisis Line: 502.589.8070
- Seven Counties 24/7 Addiction Help Line: 502.583.3951
- NAMI Louisville: 502-588-2008
- LGBT National Help Center: 1-888-843-4564
Metro United Way's Community Resource Directory can connect you mental health and crisis intervention resources. Or call 211.