Welcome to the Louisville Metro Grants Hub, where city agencies can find the tools necessary to draft and submit successful grant applications.
For more information on External Agency Funds, or grant opportunities for local non-profits, please click here.
*If interested in Neighborhood Development Funds, please contact your Metro Council representative.
Grant funds received by Louisville Metro Government (LMG) support programs and services that benefit our community in a number of ways. Many of the city’s initiatives are fueled by grant funding. External dollars allow LMG to extend existing services, introduce new programs, pursue innovative concepts, and subsidize programmatic staffing and equipment.
A coordinated approach ensures that LMG agencies follow a uniform standard regarding grant applications, management, reporting, compliance, close-out, and relationship building with funders. This collectively improves LMG’s reputation among potential local, state, and national funding partners, opening doors for new funding opportunities and further collaboration.
NOTE: Please contact our foundation liaison if interested in connecting with local or national foundations.
Please contact our liaison for corporate sponsorships if interested in connecting with corporations.
The Grants Hub ensures that:
- All grant-related activity is consistent with the Mayor’s strategic goals.
- LMG maintains good standing among existing and potential funding partners.
- Financial and programmatic requirements of grant awards are properly managed.
- Duplicate asks to funders are avoided.
- Resources are provided for all steps of the grants process.
- Collaboration and coordination between agencies and with external partners is promoted and strengthened to reduce duplication of efforts.
FORMS AND RESOURCES
Document Approval Form (PDF)
Grants Process Flow (PDF)
Grants Process (PDF)