October 4-10th, 2020 is Fire Prevention Week. This year's theme is "Serve Up Fire Safety in the Kitchen!". You can find various resources below to help you and your family stay safe from fire.
Safety Tip Sheets
- Cooking Checklist (ENGLISH) (SPANISH)
- Cooking Safety (ENGLISH) (SPANISH)
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Home Fire Escape Plan
- Microwave Oven Safety
- Scald Prevention
Coloring / Activity Sheets
- 3-Foot Kid-Free Zone Activity
- Hot / Not Hot Sorting Activity
- Sparky's Recipes
- "Stay Away from Hot Things!" Coloring Sheet (ENGLISH) (SPANISH)
- "Serve Up Fire Safety in the Kitchen!" Coloring Sheet
- Sparky Coloring sheet
Home Fire Safety
For all available Fire & Life Safety handouts, click here.
For more resources available from the National Fire Protection Administration (NFPA), click here.